User Satisfaction Manager
convert nerds’ speak
- As a User Satisfaction Manager for our new application JustRestart you ensure that all users are perfectly informed about new additions to the application they daily work with. You do that through newsletters, FAQs, tutorials, webinars or live sessions.
- You're also in charge of training the helpdesk agents who daily deal with dozens of users. The better they are trained, the fewer tickets they will escalate back to you for not knowing the answer.
- Join a team of supportive colleagues who are eager to help you settle in smoothly and make a difference from the start!
a day in the life
of a User Satisfaction Manager
- You coordinate constantly between all those who contribute to making this happen on time, such as translators, software specialists, functional analysts, etc.
- You make yourself familiar with the new functionalities by attending meetings with the functional analysts, by broadly testing the delivered software before it goes to various external testers with whom you coordinate and whose feedback you collect and process all within the desired timeframe.
a digital diplomat
- You are a communication expert and perfectly able to convert nerds’ speak into language our users understand.
- You also love training people whether it is live or virtual, you always find ways to make it an agreeable experience.
- You care for our users and take their requests to heart – even if it takes convincing stubborn spoilsports along the way.
- In addition, you are a reliable and trustworthy person for whom deadlines are holy.
- Ideally, you have a background in law or relevant prior educational experience.
Dutch, French, English, German
- We do not exclude anyone in advance, but our ideal candidate speaks French, English or German in addition to their native language.
- We pay well, even very well, if you are up to the challenge. Are you?
- Mail your questions and application to firstname.lastname@example.org